February Cooking Class "Foods of the Carnival"
Friday, February 21st, 2020
Inspired by the spirit of Mardi Gras, our February Class will feature
some traditional foods of the Carnival Season in New Orleans:
- Southern “Caviar” (Crab-Stuffed Peppers, Catfish “Fingers” with Remoulade)
- Cajun Spiced Tomato Soup
- Muffaletta Salad
- Chicken, Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo
- Chocolate-Chunk Bread Pudding
Cooking Class Details
We are so very excited that you will be joining us for this month's Cooking Class!
Classes take place from 6:30p to 9:30p and are limtied to 14 people.
EXCEPTION is the Januaray Brunch Class which is always held at 10:00am on a Saturday in January!!
Wine pairings and tasting are included.
All classes are $75 per person.
Do you have any allergies or restrictions?
If so, call to let us know! 715-442-6400
- If you need to cancel your registration, please do so a week in advance in order to transfer your registration to another class date.
- Registrations are not refundable.
- All of our cooking classes have a maximum of 14 and minimum of 8 participants. If (for some reason) we get less than 8 registrations we will need to cancel the class.
- All registrations will be applicable to another class date.